Sunday, April 1, 2007

My First blog


Well to start with, writing a first blog for me is really a difficult task. As I have no idea about what should be written in First blog, so I'll just try it.
First looking into the meaning of "my-feelings", my blog title, as I am very emotional kindaa person, not always, so I write everything with my heart not with brains (my bro says so). Friends, I am here to say/comment everything from my heart, so don't mind if it hurts anyone. See, me became senti again, hehe...
As of now I have no topic to share, so lemme try to describe myself, I am asked to do so very often...
Akshat, my name, means "Whom No One Can Hurt or Who cant Be hurt"; actuallly "Akshat" means unbreakable literally, its also used as a term for the rice used in pooja which is to be whole rice and not broken pieces, for the record it means- complete...like without faults fearlessness!!! Purity!!! Although my Dad never remember my name, he knows one word,"MICKU", thats my nick name...hehe.... I think the name,"AKSHAT", very well describes me but there are many things except the meaning which I gonna tell you now:-
I am very frank person, loves to face challenges in life and want to fulfill my ambitions as well. I speaks truth almost always and expect the same from my friends too. I am open to all my friends, you can ask for any help, any time and I'll try to help you at my best. I always stands by my friends, cares about absolutely everyone around me and am always willing to help them!! I am determined and have fixed aims in life. I am a big lover of old hindi classics(Lata, Rafi, Kishore etc.) and novels (Shivani, Premchand etc.)
My testimonials can better describe me:-
Nimit .....: well akshat ..... one of the most straighforward guys i have met in my life . this guycalls a spade a spade . Never saw him shying away from a problem . the only guy who has the guts to go to the faculty and tell about our problems . as far is i know him the guy is pragmatic , organised and knows what he has to achieve . stands by his friends always . he is my cafe buddy . about other things he is always ready to pull up your leg but most of the time we get the better of him . a great friend to have ....... get to know him ..... fast .
Rajat: abt akshat...well he is a gr8 friend of mine here...he s a very genuine person nd cares abt absolutely everyone around him ..nd is always willing to help the underdog!!...quite a phodu at studies....has a lot of different personality traits .....also has fixed aims in life(unlike me!)....overall fun to hang out with...ill always rem the many discussions we had nd here s hoping for many more!..nd thnks with the wrkshop project!!
Ankit: well akshat-my batchmate here in bits.what to say bout him!! a good and helpful frnd always ready to help anyone.totally devoted and committed to his studies.a strategic planner and possesses good managerial skills(see the way he plans his studies).
a big lover of old hindi songs and a gud cook 2(cooks all sort of dishes in his room).has head strong determination and always the forerunner in fightin fightin wid bits authorities for what he deserves(be it lack of electives or tranfer ).a perfect mumma's boy.
Freinds, this was a small attempt to describe myself, can't do better than this....
Your comments can further describe me...lol...
So, here I conclude with my description, though it can never end.

PS: I am very emotional and talkative which is well proved by my first blog...hahaha...And the pic, you can see above, is of my hometown, Srinagar(Garhwal),Uttaranchal.

10 comments:

INDO HERALD said...

nyz 1..bt i really dbt if dat picz really ur hometwn..:)

Akshat said...

yup, this pic is of my town only and will show you more in my further blogs...each time a new one and all of my hometown.....
so, keep reading my blogs...hehe

lalit mohan said...

good work ...
hope to read even better ones
in the future..
keep blogging

random said...

nice dude... :)
keep blogging

Akshat said...

Thanks Lalit...
I'll try to write better one, next time...lol...

smarty said...

good chamus
keep it up
but improve a bit
to make it more catchy
buddy

Akshat said...

These are my feelings you know, and feelings need not be improved, I think....hehe...

gauravkala5 said...

good micku...nice blog ....nice pic dude...but more boasting about urself...keep boasting funny things..

Stryker said...

nice blog dude....keep it up....put up some more pics of garhwal

DataDiary.com said...

this thing is really amazing......